We are now taking bookings for COVID-19 vaccines for people eligible under Phase 1b
- We will be commencing vaccinations this Friday 9th April 9am – 3pm.
- Ongoing, Covid-19 vaccine appointments will be available:
- Mondays 8.30am – 12.00pm
- Wednesdays 9am – 11.30am
- Please note that at this stage we only 50 doses allocated to the clinic per week. Once our stock of the vaccine has been used, bookings will not be available until we receive our next delivery. We will do our best to keep you informed of availability via this website and our social media.
- Please note this appointment will be for Covid-19 vaccine only.
- Due to the low number of doses we have been allocated, we will be prioritising people according to age, starting with 90+
- Please use our online booking system to book your Covid-19 Vaccine appointment
Click the button below to use the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility checker to see in which phase you will be eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Consent form for COVID-19 vaccination:
Consumer information on the AstraZeneca vaccine:
Information for after your AstraZeneca vaccine: