Because of our location, our facility, our demographics, but above all because of our reputation for excellence in health care, we are continually growing and therefore looking for new healthcare providers to join us.
Watch this space for updates.
VR GP- FRACGP | Prahran
High Street Medical Clinic is a well-established multidisciplinary medical centre caring for the whole family. Privately owned for over 50 years and located in the cosmopolitan precinct of Prahran, 6kms from Melbourne CBD.
- Part Time role, 3 days per week and rotating Saturday roster
- A great collaborative team in a friendly environment offering mentorship and peer support
- Industry standard % for service fee
- High earning potential – Private Billing
- Modern fit out and fully computerised using Best Practice
Our mission is to become our patient’s health partner for life.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality medical care to our growing inner suburban patient base.
We are energetic, vibrant, professional, and a strong clinical team consisting of eight GPs, complemented with two RN’s who provide excellent support. Our friendly admin team include 3 FT receptionists and Practice Manager.
Onsite, we have an established team of allied professionals offering services in podiatry, physiotherapy, psychology, dietitian, and pathology collection centre.
We provide diversity of service for our patients in:
- General Family Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Skin Cancer detection, diagnosis, and treatment – currently using Mole Max
- Travel Advice & Vaccinations
- Women’s (including Shared Care), Men’s & Children’s Health
- Occupational Health including Pre-employment Medicals, Spirometry and Audio Booth
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Must have MBBS/FRACGP or equivalent
- Must be an Australian Resident
- Drs with HPOS can start immediately
If you are looking for a long-term position where core values and sense of team & collaboration are important to you, please email your CV directly to email@example.com or call Terri on 0430 019 001 to discuss further