MBBS B.Med.Sci, FRACGP, DCH, Adv.Cert. Skin Cancer Medicine
Dr Huynh is a thorough and approachable specialist GP. He believes in comprehensive, evidence-based medicine and looking after patients in a holistic manner.
He has completed further training in paediatric medicine (Diploma in Child Health), skin cancer (Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine) and previously undertook general physician training in adult medicine at various Melbourne hospitals. Prior to settling back in Melbourne, Dr Huynh trained and worked in country Victoria (Kyneton, Ararat). He also enjoys teaching young doctors in training.
He enjoys all aspects of General Practice, including:
- Complex Medicine: including heart, lung, kidney diseases and diabetes
- Children’s Health (Diploma in Child Health)
- Skin Cancer Medicine
- Minor Surgical Procedures: mole removal, Implanon insertion
- Iron infusion
- Travel Medicine and Immunisations: including Yellow Fever Accredited provider
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Sexual Health
- Mental Health
- Health Assessments: including Occupational medicals
- Wound Care
When not practicing medicine, Dr Huynh is a passionate foodie and globetrotter.
Dr Huynh welcomes new patients and is available for consultations Mon to Fri.
Dr Huynh is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Teo-chew).