Your health is our greatest concern
WE SHARE YOUR VISION TO FEEL YOURSELF
The number one reason for having a health assessment is peace of mind. Although you may not feel ill right now, you may be worried about certain health issues so a thorough health assessment and plenty of time with a doctor to talk about your health concerns can be very reassuring.
It’s important to know that early diagnosis and treatment can increase the likelihood of a full recovery and it is often easier to treat.
Components of a health assessment
Health assessments are generally made up of the following elements:
- Information collection, including taking your clinical history and undertaking or arranging examinations and investigations as required
- Making an overall assessment of your current health status
- Recommending appropriate interventions
- Providing advice and information to you about your current health
- Keeping a record of your health assessment, and offering you a written report about the health assessment, with recommendations about matters covered by the health assessment; and
- Offering your carer (if any, and if the medical practitioner considers it appropriate and the patient agrees) a copy of the report or extracts of the report relevant to your carer.
Executive Health Assessments
Executive medicals help to keep the most valued employees healthy and active.
Type 2 Diabetes Risk Evaluation
40 to 49 years of age who are at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
45 – 49 year old Health Assessment
The health check assists with the detection and prevention of …
The Over 75 Health Check
75 is not old these days and it is important that we do all we can …
Mental Health Support Plans
A Mental Health Care plan puts down on paper what support you can expect …
The Asthma Action Plan & Download
Managing your asthma properly can help you lead a normal, active life.
Osteoporosis and it’s effects
In Australia, Every 3.6 minutes someone is admitted to hospital with an …
Chronic Disease Management
People with a chronic medical condition may be able to access …